Tuesday, May 29, 2007

the maid has ran awaayy.!!!!

Hot news for the day....

My maid ran away from home..!!!! LIKE OMG!!!

Ok seriously, I'm not sad nor am I taking the matter seriously. I was laughing about it, like really. Asal eh akoo ketawe? Sebab maid akoo nih kelakar org nyer. Dier byk drama dan suker berbohong sebab dier nak org kesiankan dier. Like whaaattt.....!?

So wad really happen?

Well, I was half awoken from my sleep when Nenek and Mama were talking in my room. Entah aper motive la eh bobal kat dlm bilik aku. Mungkin ader ong lebih ah kan bobal dlm bilik akoo. Boleh? Tak lei eh?

Ok so nehmind. My mum then just woke me up and said, "Naqiah..! Bibik dah lari rumah!"

Like what?!?!?! Aku dgn suare sungguh rock baru bangun tdo, teros terbangun k kul 6 pagi..!! "Huh?! Ya Rabbi..!!! Asal bibik lari?!"

Pada aku, ni citer mcm kelakar ah. I mean, if you were me, would you be laughing? I know I would. I just gave my mom a weak smile and went back to my sleep. I only woke up at 6.45am.

After my shower and was done with getting ready for school, me, Mama and Nenek sat at the dining table and talked about what just happened for the past hour. Mama and Nenek came up with different possibilities on why bibik could have ran away. I mean bibik really packed all her stuff, including her toiletries and what not.

So I told everyone yang aku ni ader berita yang paling terhangat pada hari ini. Inilah berita yang terhangat. First taim siol terjadi, aper tak excited sey.

Papa then called me in the evening just now and I asked him about bibik. He said that bibik dah balik indon. And I asked Mama just now what actually happened, she said that bibik went to the embassy of Indonesia and said that she ran away and wants to return to Indonesia because she is sick and she is suffering from cancer. Ok now everybody laugh..!!

Mentang2 rumah aku ni ader orang yang tidak sihat, kao ckap la yer kao tuh ader cancer. Kao dah knape siak? Sakit otak?! Cancer kebabai..!! Aku cancerkan kao baru kao tawu.

Abe dah tuh, she became a laughing stock at the embassy. I mean seriously, if I were there, I would also join in the laughter. I mean like c'mon la. It's not like Mama tortured her, beat her up, forced her to do all the housework, expect perfection in her work. Yet, she wants to return home because she is "sick". Like mcm WTF kan. Ade jugak manusia mcm gini. Ader otak tak pakai. Instead, pikir yang bukan2, in de end, takotkan diri sendiri.

Dah tu, Mama ckap that when sending her off, bibik nangis2 and thinks that Mama is gonna take her back. Ah tuh laaa.. nak berdrama lagik kan, sal penyakit cancer. Skarang kao angkat kaki kao, naik aeroplane Garuda, balik Indonesia eh. Jagalah anakmu dan suamimu tu yer.

Ok dah. Aku masih boleh ketawe sendiri2 k terpikir sal nih. Ahahahahahaha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP