Monday, May 21, 2007

in school, alone, bored and apparently still sick...

So here I am in ITAS, alone because the rest are all having classes and today is my Lecture day coz I have lectures from 9-2. So officially, I have ended school. Then again, I didn't attend any of my lectures because I'm still sick and I don't think I can absorb any knowledge into my brain.

My throat's killing me and nothing ever tasted the way it should be for the past 3 days. Doctor said there is blood in my throat and whenever I cough, it's like the world is about to tumble. Even worse, it feels like my lungs are gonna just shoot out of my mouth. *and now my imagination starts to run wild*

So I'm doing my research on my laptop in the canteen. Very bored right now but then again, what else can I do.

Ok bye..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP