Monday, May 07, 2007

When the truth unfolds itself... everything else crumbles....

Noone saw it coming.. noone ever did.
But it came with no grand entrance.

*Poof*

And there it was. That one word just gave me the cold shivers and butterflies appeared to have entered my stomach. I was dumbfounded and my mind went blank. I just sat there with a blank, expression-less face.

Who could have thought it happened? Well now it did, and everyone is just clueless about what's to come. Now all we have to do now is wait, wait... and wait.....

But waiting is the enemy of this game. Nothing can change the course of this "unbelievable" truth.

Now, all I can do is just pray and hope that The Almighty will send down help and guidance to weave our way through this hard obstacle.

Everything is just messed up. It always has been.

Don't worry, I'm still here for you........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP