Saturday, May 19, 2007

i'm sick... and it totally sucks

Ending up sick at the start of the weekends isn't what I had in mind and this is the second day I'm sick. Thanks eh..!

The flu is just so bad yesterday that whenever I open my eyes, the headache that the flu is giving me makes me feel like I wanna faint. bleargh..!

So went to the doctor just now and lucky that my sickness ain't anything serious. Alhamdulillah... Just that my throat has some blood and it's really red. I think I saw this coming...

Doctor gave me cough syrup, pills for my runny nose and also my fever. The medicines are making me real sleepy now but I'm forcing myself to stay awake so that I can complete my CASH presentation which is to be presented by this coming Thursday. So I'm trying my best to do a good presentation and then send it to my group leader.

I have not done my madrasah assesment yet and I have to do it by tonight so that by tomorrow morning, I can give it to my Ustaz. So basically, I'm screwed for the weekends with this 2 things that have to be completed ASAP.

Anyways, I just hope my throat infection doesn't drag until Tuesday or I'm screwed for the whole week. My throat has been giving me lots of problems lately. I'm just scared...... ok nevermind.

I need to get back to my research for my presentation.

Random fact #9085: The toilet is the place where you can never leave being dry, no matter how much you try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP