Tuesday, June 12, 2007

This is simply random.. VERY random..

My holidays have been... a-ok la i suppose. I mean last 2 weeks went Batam. Today I'm going Batam again this afternoon with Mama and Ella because Mama has a meeting there and she asked me to teman. This coming Thursday would be my family trip to Trengganu. SUNGGUH excited..!!!!!!!!!


2 bus beb pegi... 2 bus tu penuh dgn sedare akoo. Tak ker seronok tuu..!!!!!


So anyways, I had plenty of time spent at home. Seriously for almost a week, I stayed at home, excluding weekdays. Been missing alot with my friends. Akoo rindu korng giler babi..!!!!


Ok aper aper pon, akoo ni byk free taim.. Abe si hydil recommend akoo satu game bodoh ni pat miniclip.com.



I had a chance to create my very own rock band!!!! And my rock band name is Kentalanz. Tak ker kewl?! Tapi mmg kental ahh. Kao tgk band members. DJ dgn rambot panjang haper ntah abe nak feeling cam gypsy dgn baju yang amat tak senonoh. Drummer mcm paham jer..!

Hahahahaha!! BODDOOHHH!!!

Ok dah eh. Oh and akoo telah pon membuat True Friend Test. BUAT AHH PLS PLS PLS?!?!?! Senang je seyy.. tak susah ponz..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP