Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Weird dreams

I had to share this with everybody. I told several people about it but not everyone. So here goes....

I had the weirdest dream ever. It's not all the time I dream ya noe. So this dream came like sooo random....tiada kaitan dgn yg hidup atau yang mati...

I DREAMT I HAD TO SERVE NS!!

Ahahahaha, ok now all of you... LAUGH!

It's the stupidest thing ever la. I mean it's like so blardy random siak. The dream was so funny that I just laughed by myself. See how pathetic I can get. I entertain myself. Nevermind, back to my dream....

So the 1st night, I received a letter mentioning that I had to serve the nation. I was like "WHAT?!". I was complaining about how unfair the gahmen is and I mentioned something like

"Mentang2 la babat bergelimpangan di pinggang ku doesnt mean I have to serve the nation to shed some pounds seyy!!!!"

Haha. Bodoh. So I took note of the reporting time and venue. Then after that, all I know was I went out shopping, not worrying about the NS thing. The next thing I know, I had to report myself to the officer in charge at the reporting venue. I didn't have a backpack with me. It was straight after shopping that I went to report. So I didn't bring clothes, I didn't bring anything. Just my handbag and an outfit which is suitable for a day shopping in town.

By this time, I'm laughing by myself while typing this....

*poof* I woke up from my sleep. I was trying to remember what was in my mind, and I simply smiled to myself. Lucky enuf, noone noticed I was smiling when I woke up. I juz scratched my head and carried on with the day.

On the 2nd night, it was like the 2nd episode of the dream. Yes, the dream continued but now it's the second day and I was apologizing to the officer about my punctuality. Yes, I was late. So I had a convo with the officer at the reporting venue.

Me: "Sir, sorry sir I'm late. I was out shopping before this."

Officer: "Nevermind nevermind. Go there and wait with the rest."

I'm really laughing my ass off now, by myself. LOL! Officer baik hati ok! Nasib baik tak suro akoo drop 20 ker, drop 50 ker. Kalao tak, seblom sampai tekong akoo dah se-lim.

So when I looked around, I WAS THE ONLY GIRL! All eyes were on me and sumpah akoo tgh gelisah siol! Things like sexual harrassment and rape were in my mind when I saw all the guys siol. But I didnt cared about going home. All I bothered about was I DIDN'T PACK! I had no extra clothes, what more underwear.

So I continued talking to the officer.

Me: "Sir, I didn't pack any clothes with me. Can I go home first and take my stuff?"

Sir: "No no. You must stay here."

Me: "Alaaahh! Why cannot?! Nevermind then. Can I call my mum to send my stuff instead?"

Sir: "Ok. But make it fast ah! Don't grandmother story wif your mum on the fone."

Me: "Ok ok. I will."

So I took out my handphone and called my mum. I didn't care about the presence of guys anymore. I talked normal but then, clear enuf for everyone to hear. Haha..!

Ring ring.....

Me: "Hello. Ma eh?"

Mum: "Ah. Knape?"

Me: "Ma, pack kan baju2 semua. Dgn sluardlm n coli. Oh jgn luper kotex. Kakak tak pack sebab nak pegi NS ni! Pls ah ma pack kan. Lepas tu ma antar kan barang2 pat sini. Cepat ah ma!"

Mum: "Kao ni nak pegi NS pon tak tawu nak pack. Asal kau tak bole balik amik barang2 kao?"

Me: "Alaahh, malas laa nak pack. Lagipon tadi org pegi shopping. Officer ni ah tak kasi balik. Tak tawu la asal. Dah la.. cepat sikit ma. Officer ni asik tgk je org bobal pat tepon. Kkae, kakak dah kener letak tepon ni. Dah sampai ma kol eh. K bye."

Mum: "Ah ok ok. Bye."

So then I joined the rest of the guys while waiting to go Tekong.

*poof* I woke up from sleep.

So that was my funny dream. LAUGH PLEASE LAUGH!!!!! LOL! I told some people about it and they were like... "Kau dah knape sia?"

Fid lagi mcm seeyak.... "Oh kao PEZ aper eh?"

Siaaall aah. HAHAHAHAHA!! I didn't manage to get to that part. Dreams pon ader episode ok. I didn't realise I actually had such a dream only when the thought of me entering NS was in my mind the moment I woke up. Then I recalled my weirdest dream ever.

Talk about colourful cows and talking birds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP