Tuesday, October 23, 2007

the bitch is love.

Thanx to the bitch, I now have green elf-liked ears, a long moustache and a red dot on my forehead. Thanx eh Ayul. Yet, the bitch is still love la.

More starbuck-ing sessions puh-lease!

Ok so school was..... normal. Not much things happening. It's like it's getting more dull by the minute. Ayul is out. Ayu is out. It's left with only me and Fizah in ITAS. Boo~

No more fun times with the usual bunch. How boring. On top of that, my timetable sucks like major big time and Tuesdays are dreadful. I start at 8 and end at 6. Oh jolly. So what more could I look forward to?

My schedule is pack especially with Nira under my "responsibility". Performances, rehearsals, datelines. Gosh. This year seems so hectic. I guess it's because the dates are so near and time flies so fast. I have 4 block-teaching modules. My timetable is in a mess with different modules back to back. I hate block-teaching. It makes my timetable looks ugly. Well, on the bright side, there wouldn't be any exams for the block-teaching modules. Hurray!!

So it's Tuesday and I'm gonna dread the whole day. Urgh! Why did I get myself into such a course? It kills just to know that school hours are longer than normal working hours. So now I envy those who are working.

Now, now, let's not contemplate so much on my timetable. It won't make a difference either even if I did. Sheesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP