Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Messed up.

Today is the most fugging happiest day ever. Why?

I PASS MY SUPP!
*Cheers*

One big burden all lifted off me. *phew*

******************

It seems that some explicit content seemed to have contaminated the grey matter up there. Yes, explicit for someone my age. So anyway, it started just a mere 20 minutes before breaking of fast.

Me and mum went over to Tamp Int's Begawan Solo to get some kuih for grandma. If I'm not wrong its kuih jongkong *it's some kampung kuih. so don't ask me what it is*. Anyway, was looking at the kuih's and just this one kuih had to grab my attention. What I saw?

Durian Pukis $0.90 each

LOL.

With an S at that. WTF?! I just had to burst myself into laughter and I definitely HAD to tell mum.

Me:
Ma, you wana see something funny?

I tried to remain as cool as possible. But apparently, the employees at Begawan Solo had this clueless expression on to why I was laughing so heartily.

Mum:
What?

Me:
Ma, you read this.

Durian Pukis $0.90 each

LOL.

That just made my day. Gosh. Pukis. For only $0.90! Durian flavour! What more could anyone ask for. Next thing I know, Begawan Solo would come up with Strawberry Pukis, Chocolate Pukis etc. Chocolate IS an aphrodisiac. LOL! Such irony!

Why the fuck am I laughing so hard? Well...

Puki(In Malay) = Vagina

So,

Pukis = Vaginas

Get it? Gee.

I just don't understand WHY the fuck they had to come up with such a name for a kuih. I literally looked at the kuih and try to find the reason, WHY pukis.

PUKIS.

Gee. What more do I need kill my appetite just before breaking my fast. LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP