Saturday, October 06, 2007

Gastritis

I've been having this gastric pangs for 3 days now and it's killing me. I know it's not diarrhoea because when the pain comes, I don't feel the need to go to Mr Potty. It's juz really really painful. Yet I still eat. Sometimes it hurts sooooo bad I just want to cry. Really....


*tahan je laa...*


**********************


Raya preps are on de way. Kuih-making is finally done. Made kuih tart, kuih makmur, choc chip cookies and biskut gajus.


Now it's left to "revamp" the house.


Now I've got a big big decision to make. The decision I make is gonna affect me one way or the other. I love them both but only one can really be place in my heart....

So my loves, I don't want to hurt either the both of you. I'm sorry...


Help me with the decision pls........




Who should I choose?
.
.
.
.
Mr Faisal "Nikon" Muhammad


Or

Mr Syed "PSP" Omar

Note: The names are all made up. So don't think there are such people who really do exist, in my life for that matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP