Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bliss?

Only when I thought that you were almost gone.

You greeted me with the most lovable hug, the friendliest smile and the most tender touch I could ask for.

I had mixed feelings when my phone lighted up, and I saw your face. Yes, I still have your pic in my phone as a contact picture. What was I feeling? Indescribable.

Yet, I'm not hoping for anything from you. You've made me lose it for countless of times. Somehow, I was never angry. Maybe because I'm numb? I don't know. I still feel that you're hiding something from me. It frightens me though to think that I'm just your spare, your rebound.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed this night very much. Needless to say, I do miss you. It has already been a year. Yes. A year. I'm surprised that I could hold on for this long. Again, I'm not hoping for miracles to happen or sparks to fly. Though it would really be nice.

B, I still can't get over you. This night, was wonderful.

Stop putting me in the dark and shine me some light.

*********************************

HAPPY 42nd BIRTHDAY MUM!!!!
I LOVE YOU SO!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP