Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Syawal

Syawal has been great and the relatives, the food, the kuih, the money was all I could ask for this Syawal. As usual, with an elderly around the house, Syawal gets better with never ending guests, the forgivings, the laughters, the kids. Simply Wonderful.

Being a family person, I love meeting up with relatives whom I meet especially in Syawal. Setahun sekali je jumpe. Meeting up with such relatives made me realise that no matter how big the world seems to be, it really is just one tiny circle floating in space. We know that we are never alone and realise that we've known each other way before realising that we are relatives or we had created a bond before knowing any blood relation.


A distant cousin? A young uncle? A new niece?


Thanks to Syawal, I've just came to know that I'm already an aunt. AN AUNT! I feel so old la seyy...


Oh wells. Lets not talk about the money I receive. HAHA! Super alot la. I havent even started counting. I'm rich! I'm rich!

That's for savings. Mum aint allowing to spend my raya money. It's for "future" purposes. Sheesh.


Anyways, Syawal has been wonderful. Looking forward to more "jalan raya-ing".


Selamat Hari Raya!
It's raining kuih tarts and F&N drinks.




More pictures @ my multiply

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP