Saturday, October 13, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya.

Ramadan has ended and Syawal comes. A great holy month has left and now it's the start of the celebrations.

Ramadan has thought me alot on patience and responsibility. On top of that, I learnt the art of appreciation. Meaning to say, I'm learning to appreciate that every little bit of life as it comes.

Patience.
I'm known to be very patient. I haven't fumed for a long time (not that I can remember of) and I guess it showed me to appreciate life as it is. Appreciate. Ramadan was the month to abstain from almost everything bad and I've learnt alot. From the aspects of religion, to my own upbringing.

Responsiblity.
Being a leader ain't easy and also, a leader should always be consistent in performing his/her responsibility. As for me, I've realised that I'm not much of "leader" material. I suck big time at leading and everything is just getting bad.My insticts tell me that I'm being "shitlisted" by some and my instincts are never wrong. Though I'm trying my best to redeem myself but all this has to be given some time and that is what I'm really lacking off right now. Sometimes, it's best not to let the matter be taken into our own hands.

To the respective people,
Sorry I've let many of you down. As such a responsibility given, I should have known better to carry out my job and lead. Well, the mistakes can't be undone and all I can do now is to work on it. I'm still learning and I hope that we all learn to work together now onwards.

Many thanks to all my friends whom send me SMS-es wishing Eid Mubarak. My phone has been singing "Ewa Ewa, adik singguh lawa" for every 10 mins. Now my inbox is flooded! lol. I appreciate every single message sent. Thanks all.

Inginku ambil kesempatan ini, pada bulan Syawal, untuk menyusun 10 jari dan memohon maaf atas segala kesalahan dan kesilapan ku kepada sesiapa pun. Harap segala dosa-dosa, terkasar bahasa dan tersilap kata yang mungkin menyinggung mana-mana pihak dimaafkan. Halalkanlah segala makan dan minum dan maafkan segala kesilapan. Minal Aidil Walfaizin.

Dengan ini,


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP