Monday, October 29, 2007

BARELY legal, BARELY there.

Hari Raya has been real good I guess. With open houses 'til almost every week, the weekends are just full of raya visits and family time.

I've yet to go raya-ing with the friend. Nira, next week? How? So yeah. I can't wait la to go out with the friends.

School has pretty much been kinda draining for me. I know it's only the start of the second week, but if a report draft has been submitted last week, then I can somehow foresee that the year won't be a "sit back, shake leg and relax" kind of year. With Pentas preps and trainings, hell yeah. This semester will be pretty much hectic. Just hope it won't affect my studies.

But then again, it's all about myself. Or is it?

******************

Sometimes, I feel like I wanna call it quits. Then again, I don't want to leave my responsibility at a time like this. But, I'm no superwoman to handle everything.

It's not that I can't do it. I just don't know how to. I can be very ambitious in doing such stuffs but I don't want to be like I'm some big fcuk and a smart ass.

I've been a very reserved person since like forever and I wish to keep it that way because I know that it's for my better. I only let the little-est info out and rather keep the main details to myself. I don't ask for people's sympathy. I only ask for understanding.

I'm at an age where parents are very skeptical about letting their kids out. Firstly, I'm a girl. Secondly, I'm the eldest daughter. Lastly, I'm BARELY legal.
Whatever that I do, I'll make sure that family comes first. I want to fulfill my responsiblity as a filial daughter to my parents. Not by being some "goody-two-shoes" bitch but as a simple-living daughter which gives no worries to my parents and lessen their burden.

The last thing that I would wanna do is to hurt them. I've been through alot of shits to get to where I am now, and seriously, it wasn't and easy journey. I've had to go through almost daily squabbles just to be able to be there.

At least, I don't just leave my responsibility hanging for someone to pluck it down frm a tree and swear and curse the hell out of it. I try my best to carry out my duties as a leader for the best of my people. Please vote for me in the coming elections. lol.

However, if I don't get the support that I need, then I don't see why I should even try. Then again, I'm someone who perseveres. If I know I can do it, then I know I will.

I know I've changed alot of myself because I've been through alot of experiences, that are.. well.. let's just say that it's too good to be true.
Then again, everyone changes and I know that I've changed for the better.

Well, *sighs* who says it was gonna be easy anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP