Friday, November 02, 2007

Touched.

Who would have known that it was such a touching moment? I didn't expect myself to actually tear when seeing them. Especially at the point where I was at the brink of losing it.

Singing it through, it really teared me. Though I kept it to myself. When I saw all of their faces, no doubt, I was really happy. I was soo elated. I have no words to describe what I really felt that night.

Right there and then, I know things are gonna work out anyway. I know I can do this. With the upmost support from the rest of the girls, WE can pull this through. The love I have for this group, is growing and growing and I know that whatever happens, WE will stick through it.

I'm now convinced that with patience and endurance, everything will work out no matter how screwed up the process of getting there is.

It's gonna be one hell of a hectic period for the next 2 weeks. I've got to have extreme endurance, mentally and physically. Definitely at the same time not losing my focus with education.

Nira,
I love you girls alot and I treasure the times spent every training. I was really touched seeing everyone there. I mean EVERYONE. With Fid's, Imran's, Ainn's, Jaja's and Dayah's presence, nothing can compare to how elated I was just seeing everyone while sitting in front and having training. When everyone sang, I just teared. (Apparently, someone really did. Heh.) I know I'm still struggling but with support from you lovely girls, Fid and Imran, I know that things will go smooth. With the coming weeks, I know it's gonna be mentally and physically tiring but WE will definitely pull through and stick through whatever ups and downs that will come. I know we can do it. I really do. Thank you so much and let's do this TOGETHER.

P.S. Sedih bangets speech aku. Now everyone cry...... *sobs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP