Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Euphoric

Tell me, how can one daughter not love her dad? Tell me.. TELL ME!

Today, I'm am like the most happiest 17 yr old siak.

Why you ask?

Other than the fact that I just screwed my Quality & Service Management test just now, despite having studied.... 6 hours before test :x, (well not exactly, but I still studied!), I came home with my new love!

OMG OMG OMG!!! *fans herself*

I just love him la. Wa tak ley angkat ah beb!

He came with his twin. I took pictures of him without him realising.
Ta-daaaaa.....


So what were you guys thinking siak. Aaahhahahahahahahahaaahaha!


Oh and then Mama came home with donuts from Dippin' Donut or something like that la. God knows from where she bought them. Not very nice though. J.Co is still on top of my list of donuts for now. I've yet to try Donut Factory. For some reason, the queue for 'em donuts just kills me. So I don't bother to stay in line for 'em. I'll try once I've got time to actually queue.

Oh and over the weekends, I bought another baby... This I also love...


Yah yah.. I know you guys would be like thinking..

"SIAK AH NI ANAK PIA MANJE!!"
[Wah! This girl ah so pampered!]

or

"Dekni kaya pia lahabau siak!"
[This girl is such a rich bitch!]

I'm not rich ok.. My dad is. I'm living off his money. Ok maybe I'm pampered but not alot! -_- Don't make me sound like I'm such a brat living off my dad's money. Sheesh.

Howells, I love my parents la ok. No matter how much they get on my nerves sometimes, but still, they ARE my parents. The ones who know me thick and thin, in and out.

EUPHORIA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP