Saturday, November 10, 2007

help

My phone has been on a hiatus for a few days now. Doesn't anyone find me? SHEESH.

Howells....

Went to Ngee Ann Poly just now for the second Piala Khatulistiwa's taklimat (briefing) with Fish and Sai. I still don't understand WHY Ngee Ann Poly had to be located in the middle of GOD KNOWS WHERE with no easy access. We met at Hougang interchange and took 74 from there which I fcuking hated the bus ride like... TOTALLY. It was a bloody 1hr+ ride to Ngee Ann Poly. It went from Hougang to Ang Mo Kio to Toa Payoh to duno what road. I was sick to the throat and all up til my brains. Never bring me on a 74 bus ride pls. That's definitely the last.

Oh and the bad part is... I FORGOT TO BRING MY EZ-LINK!

of all things. -.-
Lucky me, I had coins to spare me for bus rides. URGH!

And we bus-ed around Singapore. Me, Fish and Sai were definitely "bus-lagged" after the 74 ride to NP and from there, the 961 ride to Woodlands Interchange and the 168 ride to Tampines.

If only I can drive. Please make next year come faster. I just want my license and go back to being 17. Can?

That's not all. I woke up with a weird feeling throat. I don't know how to explain it but it just makes me wanna puke. It got worse through the day. My head hurts like hell .. My body is aching .. My eyes are watery .. and my body temperature is definitly rising. I'm actually shivering right now *shivers*

Just hope it isn't the throat infection... again.

Ok so how can my day get any better? Not only day.. but FOR THE WHOLE REMAINING 2 MONTHS OF THE YEAR!

Stab me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP