Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Shagged

Busy. Busy. Busy


The days are becoming hectic, like overly hectic. Reports here and there. Training everyday. Sleepless nights. Black circles around the eyes. Aching body. Draggy timetable. Long hours.
Eh who knows, I might lose weight SIAK!

Bak pepatah Ainn "Hiruk pikuk siak otak."

[As quoted by Ainn "Scattered brain siah."]
Even with the hectic schedule I have, I guess everything is still under control. I've managed my time real well, so far. I got my school work done and yet attend trainings. Oh and trainings are super love la. I know the performance is gonna be a BLAST.

Do come to Pentas: Rahsia ok.

Confirm fun nak mampos! Worth ur $6 la siaaaahhh!!!

*******************************

Mama is love la. I trust Mama alot for having good tastes. She went to Batam yesterday and I got 6 tshirts and a dozen of donuts from J.Co donuts!
TOTAL LOVE!


Ok people. I know all of you are very tempted with that dozen donuts. Oh well, all mine.. ALL MINE! Haha. I do have to pay the price for having such fantasies with sweet cravings. This is the only way to pay for that.

Oh wells. Let me just drool over my donuts ok.

Oh and Starbucks pls. Anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP