Friday, November 16, 2007

Pentas Rahsia

Today is the day.....

Yes... 16th of November 2007..

The one I've worked hard for, sacrificed time and energy.... mind and soul...... everything....

Finally, it's come to today... the day I've been waiting for.

It's been one helluva ride for the past few months. Who said it was easy anyway?
But then, I tried. I tried my very best, I gave all out to it. And I know, throughout... I was NEVER alone. Thanks girls.

I had my dosage of shits just for this. I know things are gonna work out. I'm sure it will. I believe these girls.

I'll cross my fingers in knots and loops and hope that everything is gonna be AWESOME.

Alamak, dont do like this to me la babi. I LUP SAMA U! :x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP