Saturday, November 24, 2007

limp

Soo.. my sprained toe has gone up to the next level.

My right foot is swollen and I'm limping real bad. REAL bad.

******************

Apparently, some idiot(s) has/have been passing around my number and so I've been getting SMSes from very unfamiliar numbers. I'm kinda pissed about it. I mean really.

Who the fcuk is passing my number around, I really don't know. Some of them mentioned that they accidentally SMSed the "wrong number". Riiiiiggghhhhhhtttt....

Some said they got it from a friend, and when I asked who was that so called "friend", they mentioned some unfamiliar names who I didn't know existed. SHEESH!

So is this some kind of "sign" or something? No no no. Can't be.

I'm waiting for YOU. Yet, I'm not hoping for anything to happen, anytime soon. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP