Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nasib si nangka busuk.

Mungkin aku stress...
Mingkin aku penat...
Ataupun...
Aku memang *kelaba'an...

*kelaba'an is clumsy in Javanese

In English that would mean:

[Maybe I'm stressed...
Maybe I'm tired...
Or maybe...
I'm just clumsy...]

Rehearsal for ICN today... was.. a-okay. No matter how tired we are from Pentas, we still put up a show for the Art Directors. Well it would help Nira in getting recognition and publicity...

So, it was time for us to get on stage..

Settled down...
Performed...
Receive comments...
Left the stage...

At that point, I was having pins and needles on my left foot. Because of having to rush off the stage, I had to endure the numbness of my left foot.

So I stood up...

*gedebuk gebang gebung*

I landed on my ass with the rebana helpless, in pain, yet laughing heartily, along with everyone else.

Ok.. another attempt to stand up..

Stand up Naq... C'mon....
You NEED to get off the stage immediately!
Forget the pain!

I started moving backwards... til the crew, who had to gather the mic, had to help prevent me from falling again.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAH!!

Was walking out of the stage then...

*tang tang tong tong*

The gong fell on the floor.

Ok people.. now laugh with me!!!

*lo SUPER l*

All us girls were laughing about everything that just happened after lights off on stage, and I still am laughing now, by myself. LOL! That surely made my day..

See what pins and needles could do to some helpless person like me...

Now I'll walk on a cramped toe....super painful la I tell you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP