Thursday, November 22, 2007

Jinxed

Ok I sprained my toe on my right foot...

Today...

Performance day for Global Cultural Night. Audience included people who are recognized.. like STB, Embassies and TP's very owns students.

Super nervous...
t'was my first time on the rebana..
Gosh... I was such a nervous wreck on stage....

So started the performance..

Sing sing intro..
Tepuk sepuluh [Clap ten :x]

Then... I started to feel a bit of pain on my fourth finger on my right hand. Maybe it's just me..
So wasn't really quite bothered.

But the pain got more painful... I tried to catch a glimpse of my fingers in between beats.

I saw like it was like a normal abrasion against the rebana skin. So I didn't really care.

So I had to endure the pain... and at the same time, try to smile for the camera. Yes, I was literally smiling for the camera. I saw the camera took loads of shots from the percussion side. WOOHOO!!!

Anyways.. Alhamdullillah...
No mistakes made.. At least I didn't just froze and stop when I got some of the beats mixed up. Phew.


Mimpi bulan.. jatuh atas riba...

Tepuk Sepuluh [Clap ten]


Applause from the audience....
Lights off....
Exit stage...


There it was.. blood on my fourth finger. I looked at the rebana...
OH SHIT!


Yes, there were red stains on the rebana. OMG OMG OMG! I was soo afraid that I might get screwed for ruining the rebana. How could it happen?!?!?!?!!

Lucky enuf, Fid and Achiok didnt screw me for that.



I'm such a clumsy fcuk...


A sprained toe, an injured finger. I'm jinxed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP