Saturday, November 17, 2007

Finally...

Pentas came and go......

The journey... wasn't easy... at all. There were ups and downs, stress minds, anger, sadness, happiness... it's all mixed up.. with a lil bit of everything.

Though that night proved that everything worked out... and when you know you worked hard... the tears will come naturally.

Trainings day in day out....
Endless going through of ragams, movements, stage blockings...
Constant set up of lights,visuals and cue...
Pizza lunch with the girls....

All of it worked out well and proved that hard work done was worth the energy and time put in. Though mistakes were made, it's all part of the learning process. Mistakes are made to be learnt from and gain experiences.

My thanks to....
Fid - Thank you for always always being there for Nira. I know that I've been a pain and haven't been easy for you, but still.. you showed your never-ending support for Nira. Despite having a busy schedule, less time and the lowest of energy, you were still there. Regardless of all that happen, you still believed that we could do it. Thank's Fid, thank you very very much.

Im - Eventhough you are new to Nira, you were generous in sharing your knowledge and helped us through trainings and help us gear up for the performance. You try to make everything fun, happy and stress-less for Nira. Your presence has been very much appreciated and we truly thank you for all that you have done.

Haithir - You have been a wonderful help to Nira. I was touched to see you cry, letting the emotions out. You had been there through Nira's ups and downs no matter how busy you were. You've helped alot in bringing Nira's performance to life with the percussion. When Fid said you cried during Wau Bulan, I really didn't expect it. Thank you so much for the help and effort that you've contributed to Nira.

Caca - Akaaaakk!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! You are the one in the limelight for Nira. You brought up Nira's performance with just truly being you and thanks to you, we had one enjoyable performance, for both us and the audience. Thanks for making us look good on stage with the make up and hair with the help of your friends. Thank you very very much. Thank you for being the sotong hitam busuk dan kering. :) I love you ok akak. Thank you so so much.

Ain - Girl, you've been the one to hear me rant out all my emotions when I was at my wit's end. It wasn't easy and I know, you know that. Thanks to you, I've made it and I know that this isn't the end. Being an SGH for Nira, you've advised me alot in bringing my responsibilities well and resolve my problems. On top of that, you even sacrificed your time and energy on top of your work responsibilities to be with us on that stage... performing. Thanks Lil Miss Scatterbrain. :)

Nira Exec Comm - We all know that it wasn't easy. We've had our dosage of shits and what nots. Lela, thanks for working with me closely and getting everything done. We kept each other sane with constant laughter and jokes around, being up in the control room together and getting the stage right. Mau pah NADI? lol. Sai, thanks for all the help with the girls. Lucky for me, I had you to help me even with having to lose my own voice and help going through the set, getting of ragams, getting the bajus. Thanks for being ASGH and you've truly done a good job. Fish, you were all in charge of the girls' welfare. I know you have your MP going on but still you came down to be with Nira. You waited for the pizza to arrive, called members up to come for training and what nots. Thank you Fish. You've been a truly great help. Thank you Exec Comm members for working well with me. :) :)

ALL NIRA GIRLS - A big big thank you to ALL OF YOU! You made it happen on stage. Your commitment, your energy, your time... EVERYTHING! Thank you thank you thank you! How can I not love you girls. You girls are the reason why I keep on going strong because I know no matter how much hardship that I as a leader face, I know I still got ALL of you girls. It was your show. It was NIRA's show. I was OVERly overwhelmed the moment when lights off and the curtain closes. I just had to let my tears flow because I know that we did it well and the main important thing was that WE ENJOYED OUR PERFORMANCE! Once again, thank you so very much girls for your support. This isn't the end. We've still got a long way to go. Remember, no matter how much people bring us up, we still have to come back down to REALITY. I LOVE YOU GIRLS! :)

Di atas pentas, selesai sudah
Persembahan pameran seni budaya...
Ampun maaf, dipinta
Harapan kami semua terhibur hendaknya.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP