Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Dinner @ Ramen Ten

Today my family decided to go KAWAII so ended up having dinner at Ramen Ten, Century Square, Tampines.

It was my first there and I browsed through the menu.

Tom Yam.

Is Tom Yam Japanese?
In the words of my 'wise' Dad..
Ni dah kes Jepun murtad ni.
[This is a case of a Japanese apostate]

-______________________________-

Whatever eh father. Hahahahaaha.


So dinner, was okay. I had the Spicy Seafood Dry Ramen. It wasn't all dry though. It had a bit of gravy and it tasted like Chilli Crab gravy, just more sweet. The spicy part was good. I ended up having a runny nose at the end of the meal.

If y'all didn't know, I can't really stand spicy-ness. I've got a low tolerance level for hot stuff. I can't stand sambal belacan or rojak or whatever ah.
Yer, aku tau aku ni Melayu in denial nak feeling 'Mat Saleh'. Don't rub it in.


That aside, I had Blue Lime Soda to complement my meal. Sungguh cooling and refreshing!


Then a dessert of waffles with Vanilla ice cream and topped of with chocolate fudge and cornflakes.

Very fulfilling indeeeed.

****************

On a sad note, devastating news to end the day.

Mother's Grandaunt just passed in Changi General Hospital ICU at about 2030+hrs just now.

Inallilah Wa'inalillahi Roji'un

May she be among the best among them in the Hereafter.
Amin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP