Sunday, June 22, 2008

Piala Seni Dikir 3 Layar Citra Dikir 2008




Sorry about the lack of updates. I just have no idea what to update on. Nothing much happened lately and tomorrow is back to school. Thank god for me, I don't have any lessons. So that is a strike off the Monday Blues. Well anyway, attended a dikir competition today at Siglap South CC with Kak Nur.

Piala Seni Dikir 3 Layar Citra Dikir 2008 (oops!)

A real bad delay, of like an hour.
Soar butt.
Dry eyes.
A damn long duration. 12pm to 9.30pm. SIBEI LONG SIAAALL!
Bad bad headache.
Super hungry nak mampos. I didn't eat the whole day lorh!
Too many people I bumped into.

Sibei long day..

***

Sidetrack a bit here eeh..

Thanks to Ikah, I so itchy to get my hands on some Island Creamery ice cream and so I dragged my parents to Island Creamery yesterday. :) I'm such a brat.


I had the most talked about Teh Tarik flavour and the Nutella flavour. Mama and Papa shared a classic Banana Split which was awesomely good with 3 funky flavours, Very Berry, ReversO and Chocolate Chip and real fresh Banana.

"Kononnye", I wanted to treat my parents to dinner, but in the end, had dinner at Adam's corner with Cik Ajib's and Auntie Annie's family after a bowling session at HomeTeamNS-JOM Clubhouse. So the treat would have to wait.

Anyway, there's too much bowling sessions happening because of the fact that my whole family is organising a family bowling tournament in July, so everyone are getting into the bowling shoes, sweeping lanes and throwing heavy balls. Heh. SEMANGAT KE APER!

Ok FINISH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP