Monday, June 30, 2008

Taxi driver... Now I walk


Today, was scheduled for my major project consultation with my fellow project mates and the lecturer. The meeting time was at 11am.

As usual, being me, I was late. (I had a bad stomachache in the morning. Really. This isn't just another reason! Trust me!) :p

So, to make up for my lateness, decided to take a cab down to school and somehow it wasn't a "good" cab ride to school. The taxi driver, unfortunately, was this old Malay man, whom we would refer to as, within the Malay community, "wak-wak kedai kopi". Well, generally this type of "wak" are known to be obsessed with Dangdut, Gudang Garam and Kopi from the coffeeshops. So yeah, I had to deal with such a person in the morning.

He yakked non-stop asking me this and that. He even sang a bloody dangdut song to me sial. I was so irritated yet I kept my cool and remained being polite and answered his questions and his never ending singing.

Saying I'm pretty la and he asked me what am I gonna do after I graduate, how many siblings I had, what my parents are doing. Siallaaa! Makcik2 quarters pon tak se-kepo ni Wak siaaaall! (Even the Makcik2 quarters not as kepo as this man)

Disgusting siah. I couldn't wait for the ride to end. Even after I reached he said..

"Eh jangan kelam kabut. Belom kasi duit balik ni. Bobal kejap la."
[Eh don't hurry la. I haven't give your change yet. Talk2 first]

WHAAAATT DAAAA FIIIISSSHHH!!?!?!?!
I wanted to run away siaaaah at that point of time.

He even added, when I wanted to get out of the cab...

"K la. Nanti kiter bobal2 lagi k. Balik naik taxi la."
[Ok la. Later we can talk again k. Take taxi la when going home]

LUU BOLEEHH RELEEEKKK SUAAAAHHH!!!!

He waited for me to get into the school building then he drove off.

Right. A great start for the week. I "looovveeedddd" my Monday. -.-

Reminder: Always take a quick look at the taxi driver before hailing the cab. It doesn't hurt to be abit more fussy.

Better still... TAKE THE BUS OR WALK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP