Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm home, alive and kickin'

After a week away,

I'M HOME!!!!!!!

Miss me? I know all y'all waiting for me to get back just so you can read about my trip. LOL.

Well...

THE TRIP WAS AWESOME(-EST)!!!!!!

Right now, I already miss London and Paris. Eventhough I was down with a real bad flu for half of the trip, it was all worth the experience.
I was in awe just as I stepped onto the grounds of Europe.

I'll save the details of the trip later. I'm still kinda jet-lagged after a "dreadful" 13 hour flight from Paris to Singapore. (eventhough I had like a 6 hour sleep the moment I sat my ass on my bed).

Stay tuned... :)


Note: This picture is taken from my camera and this was at 10.30pm London time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP