Monday, June 02, 2008

Updates

It's been a while since I blogged about anything. I didn't had the time to go online even because for some reason I was damn tired so I've had early nights the past few days.

That aside, now for the updates.

I had my first driving lesson on the 29th. I was nervous and extremely excited. :D Thank god the instructor, Md Aidil was so cool. We talked and talked for the whole of the 2 hours of lesson. Like long time friend liddat lorh. He was young and kind of good looking (no I'm not checking him out) and funny la. Luckily, I didn't suffer from any panic attack when driving because I suck so bad at my turns that I would always end up a few centimetres into the other lanes, left and right. But my driving was smooth, I changed gear smoothly and I only stalled for 2 times! The thing is, people say it's tiring and all, but to me it wasn't. Eksyen la siah! But really. Maybe I was used to all that riding before I started my driving, that when it was a lesson in an air-con vehicle with comforable seats and stuff.. I got comfortable. :P

So, my driving license is on the way!

Next update is I changed the colour of my braces to YELLOW! I have no idea why I chose yellow out of all colours. So it was kinda random. Ok big deal about my braces.


I had a bowling session again with the family. This time is with Cik Ajib's family at the same place, NSRCC. This time round, we saw a family event being held there. They had a family bowling tournament against 8 different teams. Yes, they were about 50 people of different generations of family members, taking up 8 lanes. It's so exciting to see such events. Lifts up the family spirit y'know. Then my family came up with the idea to organise such an event. Something sport related. Gaya hidup sihat la kononnye. Healthy lifestyle is the way to go! :D
Yesterday attended two weddings at Tampines. It seems everyone is getting hitched now. And the random thing was that Dad said..

"Ni kalau Naqiah kahwin, mcm mana la agaknye ni."
[I wonder how it would be like if Naqiah would get married]


EH HELLO!


I'm still schooling lorh! Don't tell me that my dad has dreams of getting a son-in-law already ok. Hahahahaa. Oh tidak. But to think of it, it can't be THAT bad. Right? :P

Anyway, one of the weddings was a neighbour's and I bumped into someone whom I thought of the day before. It's kinda freaky. It's like the thought of him just came at such a random time and then the next thing I know, he's there right infront of me. It's like I'm psychic. I'm just so weird, sometimes I freak myself out. Sheer coincidence I suppose. Or could be a sign?

Well anyway, to one of my dearest baby cousin..


Jonah darling, get well soon k. :)

*********

Of course, as you noticed...
Untuned Rhapsody is RE-VAMPED!

Just decided to go for a change. Make it more personal, so that's why decided to put my face up there. Trust me, I'm not so full of myself to put up my picture as the main attraction. So there you go. It's been a long time I decided to make the blog black.

Ok.. ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP