Friday, June 06, 2008

Less than 24 hours

In approximately 15 hours from the time I started out this post, I'd be leaving home for Changi Airport Terminal 3 with a fully packed luggage with all the necessities and with the family members seeing me off. In approximately 17 hours, I'd be going on SQ318 and leaving Singapore for the whole week.

London. Paris.
I thought it was merely just a dream.

But right now, it's gonna be within reach soon. VERY soon.

I'm super excited that my luggage is still not neatly packed yet.
On top of that, I'm down with a major flu and soar throat and I'm gonna have fever soon.
The excitement is draining all my energy that I feel so weak. I need to get Panadol Cold Relief.
Must.stay.strong.

For those who don't know, I'd be leaving for London/Paris tomorrow for a study trip with the school and only be back on the 13th.

I know all of you would be like "WHAAAATT?!!?!!!?!"


I sense it.

Well anyway, this blog would be on hiatus for the week. The next entry would be guaranteed, filled with tons of pictures from the trip. I don't know if a 4gb memory card for the camera would last for a one week trip. *crosses fingers*

I guess, I'm gonna continue packing, making sure everything isn't left out.

Til then,

Au Revoir (that means goodbye in French. :P)
BON VOYAGE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP