Wednesday, January 31, 2007

*booM!*

Singapore wins the 1st leg of the Final match.

Singapore VS Thailand
After full time:
2-1


I find the match kinda whacked. I mean, it was foul play, injuries here and there, lots of drama and of coz, the controversional shiet that happened when the referee was deciding whether a penalty should be given to Singapore because of a mistake that Thailand made.

Everyone was on their feet at the stadium.

Nonetheless, I was enjoying Pizza Hut at the comfort of my own living room, in front of the tv, eating and watching. Hahaha!

Congrats to Singapore for winning the 1st leg of the final match.

I'm so hoping Singapore would win.

But, I just feel that Thailand would win.

Oh well..let's just see.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP