Friday, January 05, 2007

movie review


It has been a while since I went to catch a movie with some friends. So yesterday, Ayu, Fizah, Yan and myself went to watch "Spirit of the Victim".

A thai horror flick, which has a twisted plot and obviously, unexpected climax throughout the movie. The suspense is killing me while I was watching it and thanks to Ayu, she made me jerked because she screamed her lungs out. *thanx aahh eehh. tapi takpe. itu namernye menjiwai watak. nyahahahaha!*

The cinema wasn't full nor was it even half-full. Maybe because it's the sneak preview. I don't even know when this movie was released. So anyways, this movie will make you butts end up at the end of your seats and grab hold of ur seats tightly.

As for me, I kept my cool but I didn't want to see those "spirits" in the movie because it will make me paranoid, but I ain't scared!

However, you have to actually get the jizz of the movie because it really has a twisted plot. I wouldn't want to ruin the mood for those people who haven't watched this and are planning to watch this movie.


I give this movie 3.5 stars.
Could have shown a better plot but still, it's worth your $7,$8 and $9.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP