Monday, January 08, 2007

so far...

Ok so far, for 2007, I'm having a bad start.. Really.....

But it's your 17th year. It's suppose to be Sweet 17.

Well, yeah but, I think that was meant to be cliche.....

What has happened so far....

1. I've gotten news that Khairul Isaac, my truly dearest friend of mine has passed away, 2 days before Hari Raya Haji and noone informed me until about a week later. So now I'm traumatised by his death. I miss him super fucking ALOT!

2. I've heard that someone told stories about myself that involves my self-respect. Obviously, I'm pissed about this. However, somehow, the situation is under control.

3. I'm single. I feel lonely as ever. Like really.

4. Seems that my money left in the wallet, seems to decrease in value, fast. I think I've lost $50. But I'm sure, somone in the house took it without me knowing. No biggie though. Just hope I get it back soon or somewhat redeem myself for $50.

5. I'm getting boring. This blog is lacking of updates. Why? Nothing interesting happens to me. I need some spice. So, can someone diss me once in a while? I want to know how it feels like.

6. I'm becoming lazier as ever since school has not really started for me. Why? Last week was e-learning week and this week, there are still some lessons haven't started yet. So, still holiday mood.

7. I got 5 projects but I still haven't started on ONE.

Ok. So, I'm wondering, could it get any worse?

Oh well, at least I still do have something to blog about.

Anyways, I'm worried about Nenek's condition. Why? Her hair is dropping off and she is now like 6/8 bald. Like really. No matter how much pain she's going through, she still does keep the fighting spirit going on.

The house have been getting visitors like every weekend when the news that Nenek's cancer has relapsed got to everyone. So, for now, there won't be so much of family outings.

I miss my Nenek. I miss her laughter, I miss talking to her and I miss her cheerful spirit.

Mostly, I miss Khairul Isaac so very much.

See, nothing is forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP