Sunday, January 28, 2007

webcam-ing

My weekends are boring. As usual. Nonetheless, I did a bit of shopping yesterday with my darling parents. Bought two lovely tops from Espirit, and I'm planning to shop even more at Espirit once Papa gets the long awaited cheque. WEeee...!!~~

So yesterday, most of my relatives went to watch the Semi-Final match Singapore VS Malaysia at the National Stadium. Initially, I wanted to go, but, eventually I didn't because mama and papa didn't go. So, I got to do some shopping instead at Parkway Parade. YAY!!!

So......

Singapore is in the finals...!!!!!!!

Go Singapore!!!!

Singapore VS Malaysia
After full time:
1-1
After extra time:
1-1
Penalty Shootout:
5-4

So Singapore proceeds on to the finals. YAY!!!

Maybe I would consider watching the finals at the Stadium. Anyone have any ideas when it would be held?

So today, some relatives came over. It's becoming a norm already.

Dance Floor
Hmm, I have to say that the judges are really quite a bunch. I mean they really are very firm with their decisions and opinions. Kudos to the judges of Dance Floor and again, I saw some familiar faces on Dance Floor.

It's been a while since I webcam-ed with someone. So, out of da blue, Caca pm-ed me at MSN. Decided to have a video call with each other.



Boleh jadi giler chek webcam dengan dekni. Macam-macam karenah siol. Kelengkang sotong btol! PEMBAWA SHEEEYAAALLL!!

Tapi fun uh webcam dgn dekni. LOL! Ketawe sorng2 siaa pat depan laptop. LOL!

Dah lah kener kejotkan dekni kul 12+. Aiyoyooooo thaaammbiiiii!!!!

K the video call definitely made my day. HAHAHAHAHA!

nak boypren, bole? *grins*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP