Monday, January 01, 2007

Wow, 2007.

Wow, finally two-zero-zero-seven, 2007....

It's a new year, new resolutions, new everything.

Leave the 2006 bad events behind, learn from it and don't repeat it.

So, I'm a year older today! And to all my friends, cousins, relatives, the dear-ed and treasur-ed ones, thank you so much for all your birthday wishes. I really appreciate it alot alot and alot.

In no order what-so-ever,

Ella
Ayu
Eddy
Talib
Haiqel
Miza
Wani
Herdiana
Oracle
Ayul
Shahkhir
Fizah
Nano
Cage-
Nura
Mars
Miza
Norman
Yan
Hedir
KinKyMami
Fellow classmates, C156
Ex-classmates, 4E1
My contacts from MSN (*dis was unexpected*)
Random chatters of IRC

and obviously not forgetting...

Mama
Papa
Nenek
Uncles
Aunts
Cousins
Grand-aunts
Grand-uncles

Thank you soo much my beloved family and friends. I love you to the smallest of bits. Really.

I know that my 17th year would be a blast with all these wonderful people around. I guess God has shown me these wonderful people to make me realise that I am never alone.

Thank you sooo the very much.

Hugs and Kisses to all of yeww. MmuahKs!

xOOx
naQ aka NiKi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP