Tuesday, January 23, 2007

singapore vs malaysia / PTK

Singapore VS Malaysia
1-1



The match wasn't a satisfying one definitely. I mean, Singapore's performance sucked OK! Aide Iskandar was sent OUT! I mean c'mon la. A red card wasn't necessary la ok.

Malaysia's goal scored by Hardi was definitely HOT ok! It was a super fcuking nice goal an it was scored out and at the side of the penalty box. I mean a nice curl right into the net. DAMN!!!! I so need to get the youtube version of it. It was fcuking nice la ok!!!!!

I'm still not satisfied with Singapore's performance. I mean, they were all on defense, no attack, and the formation was all wrong seyy!!!!!

Macam paham uh Naqiah. Kalau macam gitu, asal kao sendiri jadi manager untuk team Singapore?

Hehe. The excitement is all coming to me la. But true what. I mean it really sucked ok! I'm thinking of watching the 2nd leg Semi-Final match live this Saturday at National Stadium. I'm sure it's gona be one hell of a match la ok!

Still considering whether to watch it live. But with who?

Hmmm.....

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

So today was fcuksome.

After a loonnngggg time....

IT WAS BACK TO PTK!!!!!!!!

Yes! I so fcuking miss that beloved pondok that used to be a usual hangout place for us fellow PTK-ians.

Me, Miza, Iira, Fizah, Yan, Dayah, Ayu, Ayul, Arep.

Oh man.... I love my fellow PTK-ians!!!!

We played stoopid games.

Please follow what I do... Please follow what I do..

Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny WOOSH Johnny......

Dari rumah Uncle Soon nak pegi kelengkang Uncle Soon, jalan mana dekat?

1+1 = 0, 1 + 0 = 1

Naqiah suka makan ape? Naqiah suka makan CHOCOLATE!

open close open open open close close close open close open open close...

Kopi kopi, teh teh, teh kopi, kopi teh teh, tetek tetek......

Around The World

Crappy SHIET la ok!!!!!

So,next up would be a DVD/VCD marathon using a laptop in TP Library Study Room. Scary Movie 4, Saw 3? HAHAHAHA!!!

I love my dudes and dudedettes. MMuahks!!!!

eyecandy? Hmmm.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP