Sunday, January 21, 2007

*pfft...*


Everything has been such a bore lately. TP's Open House wasn't that great either. I never met anyone I know and my friends have been busy with whatever things they do. So basically, I'm a loner, as always. But I'm cool with that. I mean you don't expect your friends to be there with you, for you 24/7. Right?

Oh well, I have to learn to be much more independent I guess. =)

So my weekends, nothing much happen. Just that dearest Nenek got warded again at KK Hospital for her Chemo-Therapy. She's lost all her hair, so she' bald now. So, my relatives where at my place juz now.

Watched the Dance Floor and I must say, Fantistic 4 is hot!!! Because it's an all guy group. WooHoo!!! *fans herself*

My whole family was watching it and they were all laughs la. Some groups really, can't dance for nuts la ok! HAHAH!!! I find the group who had a "retro" concept cute. Though the dance was crap, they still had confidence and performed for the judges. Kudos to the 2 of them. =)
Nonetheless, I saw some familiar faces in the Dance Floor. Some students from my ex-sec school, some friendster mates. Hehe.

The Dance Floor is great. For a debut show, I have to give 10 thumbs up to Mediacorp. At least, there is something different to look out for every weekend rather then the normal family sitcoms and never ending repeats of past shows. KekekekekKeKEkeeee.

So, tomorrow is Monday. *here we go again....*

School, hmmm... I have to get down to my notes and start studying, grinding my brain to cramp up every single information on all my 4 modules to do well, no repeats of any modules, and basically move on to my 2nd year in Temasek Polytechnic. I'm striving to get at least 2 As. Really man. I mean my studies suck eggs. C'mon Naq, it's only a month plus to the exams. Just get busy for these few months...

Oh, and you do see the pic above. Yup, it's the green snake that is sold at IKEA. HAHA! My dearest uncle and aunt bought it for me while they were shopping at IKEA just now befor coming over to my place. I think IKEA should consider letting the snake be IKEA's mascot or something. I mean, people recognise that green snake anywhere.

I love the green snake, cos it's loonnggg so I can put it around my neck.

I want some grindin'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP