Wednesday, January 03, 2007

shwitest of 17

Eventhough belated, I know that it was the best day ever.




Thank you so the very much to...



Nor, Eddy, Mas, Akey and Eja

You made me the sweetest "teen"ager ever! Eventhough informal and what more last minute, it was definitely one of the best moments and a very good start for the new year. I love you guys for the company that you gave me and all the fun.

I'm not asking for much.


Presents don't make me contented,
Cash would do the same too.
All I needed was some quality time spent,
With close friends around me like you.


That few hours at VivoCity with a bunch of crazios like you guys and made me end up having wet jeans and shoes to go home in, was all I needed to prove that this would be the sweetest 17 ever! Thank you so so much for that guys.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP