Tuesday, February 27, 2007

bad bad headache

I don't know why, but for the whole day today, I feel like I'm walking, tilting to one side. The headache is sooo sooo bad!!! I really feel like I'm drunk when I'm walking. It's like the whole world is spinning. Woish...~

So anyways, had my 1st paper yesterday. It was OOPG and I must say that I'm a wee bit confident on passing this because my Assignment, I obtained a B grade, so therefore, just now, I manage to do most of the codings, but some theories and parts of the java codings I couldn't answer. I was reluctant to be the first one to exit the room. So eventually, I acted as though I was working on the question paper real hard, whereas in actual fact, I was just waiting for someone to get out of the room first. LOL! What drama...

After paper, I headed down to ITAS canteen to see the usual bunch. Then I had to go off to the SAA office to meet Cynthia because I need to get some money from her to pay to Bibik for the costumes we rented for Open House Performance.

After getting the money, I headed down to Malay Village by bus, alone. My sister's MP3 was backfiring on me so I had no music to accompany me with. Oh, and I was SuperWoman for the day!!! Why? Because I was wearing my SuperMan tshirt that Mama bought for me over the weekends. What kewlSHIET is that la..!!

So reached Malay Village and headed down to Bibik's shop. Bibik wasn't there, so I settled the payment with Wandy. After settling it, I headed to Paya Lebar's MRT Station and train-ed home. Now I see the need for an MP3 since someone stole my hp.

Reached Tampines and went straight home. Was really tired and I had blisters on my heels because I was wearing a new shoe. LOL! Nak kasi season la tuh kasut. Lagi tak tawu. Kasut baru mah. Kener try2 lorr....

So reached home, and at about 7-ish, I received a phone call from an unfamiliar number...

Me: Hello?
Man: Hello? Is that Siti?

Of all names, he had to call me Siti. Betol nyer kampung sioL! I think it's because he can't pronounce Naqiah so he just refer to me as the name that he can say well so that he won't mispronounce my name and somehow offend me. LOL! Takpe la, dah biase pon org org luar panggil akoo Siti. Tapi itu tidak bermakne yang akoo suker org panggil akoo Siti. Melalut lagi nampaknye akooo nih. Back to the story....

Me: Yes.
Man: Hi. This is Andrew calling from Bedok NPP. I've called you up to talk about the report that you have lodged regarding your stolen Hp.
Me: Oh ok.
Man: Just wondering, has the guy contacted you over the past few days?
Me: No.

.............

And the conversation goes on. So I was required to identify him through a picture that they have screened and yes, they got the right guy. =)

Thank god. He's gonna receive his punishment soon. For now, I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.

Are my feelings true? If not, then why do I miss you so? Why can't I stop telling myself that I love you so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP