Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day... <3

Valentines Day....


The season of love.
So what did I do today? Was in school from 11am - 6pm. Aww... that's a nice way to spend Valentines Day....~~

Seriously. I mean it's becoming a norm for me every year on 14 February. So, it's no surprise for me.

So, I come to school in formal wear, had my CMSK3 presentation which I totally screwed. Ended CMSK3, had my lunch at ITAS, then went off to the lab to get on with my CORE report which I haven't started on at all. So I rushed through it, researched total crap, I didn't know whatever shit is in my report. Then at 5.30, went to meet Grace Yap to show her what I've done with my report. Apparently, I still got LOADS to be done and I really mean ALOT!

I'm so afraid of failing any of my modules. Haiz......~~~

So anyways, after meeting up with Grace Yap, called Miza and asked where they were. They were at this Blk 181 or something la. So I made my way there, and once I met them, everyone was like

"Eh, niki!!! Lawarnyer kaoo!!!!!!"
"Eh, akoo suker baju kao!!"
"Nari niki mahal uh eh..!"

Thanx uh eehh kawan2 semer. Ader sahaja comment comment kamu itu. I really appreciate it la kanz. Kembang skejap akoo nih. Feeling skejap AJE.

So, after meeting them, everyone was going off already. Ayu, Dayah and Ayu's sis don't know wanna go where. I followed Miza, Ira, Ayul, Arep and Jufferi to Tamp Central. Miza wanted to print pictures of her and Khai and Ira wanted to print pictures of her and Adnan. Awww..~~ That is soo touching la okays. *tears*

After they printed their pictures, they went to buy some food because they were going to lepak at some blk I don't know. I decided to go home because I was too tired and my dressing wasn't very appropriate for some lepak-ing session under the blk. Hehe.
So, reached home and had dinner, watched Dance Floor and now I'm watching American Idol.

And I simply fell in love with this audition.....


So that's it.

All the time while I was at Tampines Central, I saw couples, bouquet of flowers, presents..... everywhere....
Wow.... Love is in the air, but I think I'm breathing a different sort of air. That's why I ain't feeling any love. Haha..

Oh wells, it's okay......

At least I have my friends... hopefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP