Monday, February 12, 2007

a lil' some some

Right now, right this minute, I'm doing health survey about STDs and HIV. WoooHooo!

And I'm still wondering why I'm being posted a letter and being asked to do this survey.

Oh well, I'm only 5.21% done with the survey, and it's only question 7. -.-

Slow loading.....Dammit...

************************************

I still can't get my mind off somethings. It really bothers me alot and all of it revolves around my feelings....... C'mon, make it stop!!!!! My mind is playing tricks on me. Forget it and move ON!

I mean it's so obvious that it is not ever gonna happen. Like duh -.-! The numbers are way off and obviously it's like so fcuking obvious now la! Stupid me.

I need to widen my social life. Like really or else I can't stop thinking about it.

Maybe get a boyfriend, but I have noone in mind right now. Noone seems to appeal to my heart. Cheyy, tarching siok akoo!!!! WTF!
*************************************

For the whole day today, I've been suffering bad stomach cramps la. And yes, its that time of the month. You know what I'm talking about ladies.

It sucks. Today is my first day and I had to suffer from this. MONDAY BLUES!

So just now, had school from 10am - 12pm. Then lepak-ed and had lunch with the usual bunch at ITAS. After that, went off with Ayu because Ayu wanted to go home since she wasn't feeling well.

*Ayu, ayu, stop coming home late, stay at home after mahgrib and get lotsa sleep. Jgn degil okays. Biler akoo balik, kao balik. No more lepak-ing oredy.*

Ok dah. Macam mak mak laa akoo nih. Eeiii!! *think 17*

So just now had an appointment at Bugis again. This is my 3rd appointment already at the Spa. I'm shedding the weight bit by bit but it's all well paid off. Alhamdulillah

After the appointment, went around Bugis to get myself a pair of pants for my presentations on Wednesday and Thursday. I was so damn tired that once I saw a shop selling a few pairs of black pants, I just went it browsed, tried, paid and left. That was it. I was alone, hungry and obviously tired. I think I can get used to being alone. =)

Nonetheless, I really fell lonely at times. And I mean REALLY LONELY. It's as though like I'm the one without any life to live with. Alone, no partner, no friends... simply noone. It's really scary.

Takpe laa. Akoo kan strong. I'm a strong girl bebeh. Leceh uh ader matair-matair nih semer. Waste of time aje! Hehe.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP