Monday, February 05, 2007

updates...

Today


Met with THE ex. Hmmm, yup, Zali.

I don't know why. He just seemed different compared to the times when we were together. He had soo much to talk about, so nice to me and stuff. Whereas when we were together, both of us had nothing to say, never acknowledged each other's presence...yada yada yada...

So why did I meet him?

It's because I have decided to teman-ed him since he didn't attend work today because he had an injury on his left thigh while playing football with his friends. Moreover, he was sick. So after his RTT, waited for him at Eunos MRT... then we went off to Chai Chee because he was lazy to bring his bag along. *lazy-bump* . Then we lepak-ed at some block at bedok north. Then we just talked, then I started to have those feelings. Creepy... ya noe those feelings where you wished that it never ended and all you wana do is get back into the relationship?

Nonetheless, I wasn't being naive to myself and keep telling myself that I'm so phucking totally over him and it's over. We are just friends now. However, that doesn't mean I can't care for him right? What are friends for..??? Hmm...

I still do miss him though, despite of what happened with the relationship.....


**************************
Sunday

Congratulations....

Singapore LIONS!!!!!


They are the champions of the match yesterday against the Thailand. It was one hell of a match. The drama, angst, hatred, yellow cards, fouls, corners, close calls....*phew*

I was on my feet the whole time, shouting

"Takmo jadi bodoh uh! Tuh kan bole pass?!"

and also...

"Asal takde orang siaa?! SHOOT LAA BODDDOOO!!!!"

K, akoo mcm paham..

Thailand players are such drama. I think the Thailand acting scene are losing out on some good talents here. Must hold more auditions.......

Ok so...once again, Singapore LIONS bring home the trophy for the 2nd yr in a row.

Pet pet, pet pet pet...pet pet pet pet...BUTOO!

Oleeeee, ole ole ole.....Oleeeeee...Oleeeee~~~~


**********************

Saturday

Hmm, had an outing with my whole family. Was really really fun. Like REALLY!

We went to see MONKEYS at Old Upp Thompson Rd I think. It's at the Upper Pierce Reservoir. The place is totally kewlSHIET! Relaxing, and totally outdoors. The MONKEYS are the highlights. We fed them with biscuits and nuts. They eat almost anything, even a piece of plum candy. Hahahaha!!



Then, there was this male monkey who wanted to make love in the middle of the public. OMFG! Rated Content!

There was another monkey who posed like a goalkeeper and that one is soo ubber cute! HAHAHA! I tell you, that monkey definitely knows that it is the centre of attention. LOL!

Then we saw one who was picking out lice from his buddy's arse. CUTE SEEYAK! Wanted to get a pichur, but tak sempat.

I so wana go there some more la. SO FUN!!!!!!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP