Friday, February 16, 2007

meet-ups

Today is finally, the last day of school!

Haha, last day and yet I didn't attend any classes today. LOL! I'm in holiday mood already...

So what did I do today....

I woke up, went online, completed what is left of my report to be done for submission, then emailed Nurul my copy.


Then I called Miza and asked her where she was, she said she was at Tampines interchange with Yan and they are waiting for the bus to go to Ira's crib. So I decided to tag along and met them at Tampines interchange. We headed for the 969 bus stand and waited for the bus. Talked and talked and in the bus, Miza ate her McChicken and drank her ice Milo. Yan was listening to de mp3s in my phone so he was busy "menghayati" de songs. LOL!

Ok, so Miza was bored, and she ended up making a video, or "documentary" , saying that we're on our way to Batu Pahat on a bus 969. Ahahahahahahahaha!!!

Ok whatever. So we reached Ira's crib after meeting up Fiza at Admiralty MRT station, and Ira's younger bro opened the door. Terperanjat skejap. Macam Taufik Batisah seyy. Ingatkan pegi rumah Taufik tadi. LOL!
Ok, so reached de house, Ira and Adnan were in Ira's room, then after that Ira was asking like everyone whether they wanna eat or not. Kecoh okays.

So, we watched this Ghost Train movie which is total crap and super draggy. *NEXT!*

We changed movie and watch Scary Movie 1. It's really very funny la. Hahahahaha!!!
So after that movie, I had to go off first because I was meeting a fren, Sahrin. So went off and met him under Ira's block. It was raining super heavily, but thanks to Sahrin and his car, we had no problems going back to de east. So we talked and talked about our daily lives, his work, my school, his family and kid *he is married with one kid.* so I find tips from him on how to end up getting a job which offers you a 5-digit salary , if not more. Hehe!! *and yes, he is a well-to-do person.* So, we talked and talked and then he sent me home. Thanks Sahrin... =)

Then I head home at abt 7.45. That was my day basically.........
Thank god all of my projects are officially over. Its now down to only the mugging.....

***********************************
Yesterday

Had to wear formal again because I had to do a formal presentation for CORE Private Banking. URGH!
Ok nevermind. So today was really slacked. Not much of teaching because the lecturer gave us time to work on ou reports which was due today. So yeah....

After school, met up with the usual at ITAS canteen. They were playing this game with the cards where the cards are all faced down, mixed up. Each player retireves a card one at a time and then each player would turn their card over. This repeats until one player retrieves the Ace of Diamond where this is known to be the monster card. Whoever gets this card, will have to perform a dare, and seriously, a very stupid dare. LOL!
So, ended up, Yan, Elfy and Luqman were the ones ended up doing the dare. LOL!!!
Me, Miza and Dayah did not have to perform any dares. So, this goes to show that girls are good at this kinda games. LOL! We know how to avoid problems when we see one. Cheyy cheyy~~~

So after playing that game, Fizah, Miza, Yan and Me went to Techno to meet Sobah and Lela. I only went for a while because I had to go to Bugis for my Spa appointment.

Cab-ed there and reached at about 5+. I ended the appointment at 7.15 pm and waited for Hisham, who was suppose to meet me. Waited until about 7.55 pm and I almost gave up waiting but he finally arrived. So we went to eat dinner at Mcdonalds, talked with each other etc. Then we headed home. He sent me home on his bike and it really isn't comforable la with 3 inch heels. *I was wearing formal wear ok!* Anyway, thanks Hisham for the ride home.

So yeah, that was it. Reached home and Cik Ajib and Uncle Sham was at home.

And I heard Papa is gonna get a new car. WooHoo!!!!!

I'm just waiting..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP