Friday, February 09, 2007

o levels

To all fellow O-level candidates of 2006....

TODAY IS FINALLY THE DAY...!!!

In like 4 hours or so, your future will be decided upon receiving your results at your schools.
And exactly one year ago, I was feeling the same thing like all these O-Level students who are waiting for their long-awaited results. I was a nervous wreck. Failure was in my mind and multiple reactions where running through me. Questions were unanswered before I got the results... What happens if I fail? How will my parents react? What will my family say if my results are unsatisfactory? omg...OMG!

Haha... cuak SIOK!

So anyways, to all those people who will be taking their results at 2.30pm TODAY, I wish all of you, the best of luck..... and just accept whatever will happen. Always have that thought that education is the most vital thing to keep u going and when you have a chance to continue studying, always grab that chance.

********************************

Happy 17th Birthday ELLA!!!!!!!!!

Wow, sweet 17....

You're getting a year older! So, no more budak kechik, even if your size still says so. LOL!

Anyways, semoga panjang umur, dan murah rezeki. I will get you a prezzie k darlz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP