Sunday, February 18, 2007

sentosa-ing

So I just got back from Sentosa late afternoon. Reached home at 5+ and really, when it's Chinese New Year, staying at home is the best solution.

I had the worst sleepless night ever. The aircon in the hotel room is set to high, at the lowest temperature and I was freezing!!! I couldn't sleep and I was tossing and turning for the whole night. So right this minute, I'm actually very sleepy. Ella's long gone into dreamland right now. She's sleeping on MY bed. -.-

Ok nevermind. So I woke up just now at 7+, *or was it 8+*, then changed into my swimming attire and went swimming!!! Yay! Soo fun la. I want to go swimming again!!


So anyways, went swimming with de cousins. We played with the slide there and we raced with each other, who reaches the bottom of the slide first. Haha. It was fcuksome!

After swimming for about an hour plus or so, went up to the room, changed and had breakfast. Papa bought roti prata for all the kids, so yeah.

After breakfast, Adan called me and Ella to his room because Kak Nur, Iffah and Izzah wanted to play some games. Ok, so we played really stupid, but really fun games la ok! We laughed our way through, beating each other, laugh here, laugh there. So fun la seyy. Really!!

Then Cik Ajib's family wanted to go jalan-jalan around Sentosa. So me, adek and Ella followed their family. We took the sky and luge ride. Ubber fun la. After the ride, we just went sight-seeing around Sentosa and I swear the place was fcuking crowded and it's full of banglas. *Note: I'm so not trying to sound racist.* So anyways, it was super fcuking ramai ok and the weather.. GOSH! It was super HOT! Siloso beach was packed with people, as always. So, we went sight-seeing, walk here, walk there, take picture here, take picture there... *P.S. Kepade sesiape yang telah memetik gambar, tolong la send kepade saye ye. Iffah, Izzah, Kak Nur, if you are reading this...*


So after half of the day spent sight-seeing, we went back to the hotel. Cik Ajib's family checked out and went home soon after reaching the hotel room. Left with, my family, Nek Cik Tah's family, Nek Mummy's family and Nek Ucu's family. Apparently, they are waiting for Papa to get back from work and bring lunch as well.

So, some of the kids there wanted to go take the Sky and Luge Ride. Because each child has to be accompanied by an adult, I had to carry the responsibility of accompany-ing Quistina, together with Kak Diana who accompanied Zaki and Abg Den who accompanied Raiyyan. So I had a 2nd go at both the rides. So fun!



After the rides, the families that were left in the hotel room has checked out so all of us decided to go sight-seeing, again. And so we just took the mini bus around Siloso. Then after that, it was the journey home......

**********************************

Yesterday

Checked in to the resort at around afternoon. Reached there and I just decided to relax myself. I didn't do much actually. I just felt tired, somehow. So anyways, went down to the beach for a while. It was freaking hot. VERY hot. So, played with the sand for a while... Play play play...

Then went back to the hotel. Decided to go watch the sunset, but was on the phone with Ijat and was too engrossed talking on the phone and lying down, that I decided to not go and look at the sunset. =)


So, eventually, alot of my aunts and uncles came. We played all funny funny games la and it was ubber fun! YAY! Must do more of these things.

So, in the end, my last uncle went off at about 12 Midnight.

Sentosa anyone? I start my holidays on 1st March. C'mon, let's GO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP