Friday, February 23, 2007

chiak..!

Wow, it's been a couple of days since I ranted here.

So anyways bloggie, new about my handphone spread fast. People who I didn't tell and people who never read my blog heard about my handphone being stolen. WOW!

What actually happen?

On Tuesday, I met this guy off the net. I got to know him on Anakmelayu and so he asked me out for a movie and so that was how we ended up meeting each other on Tuesday.

We watched Norbit. A really funny show la, but it's kinda crappy but really very funny.
Melalut la pulak akoo nih.

So anyways, back to my story, we watched Norbit at Tampines Mall Golden Village. After the movie, we decided to walk around Tampines Mall and waste sometime. After that, he said he needed to go smoke, so we sat outside TM and he smoked. He then said to me that he would call his father at 4pm to pick him up so that we could roam around in the car because he drives. Then I said OK. So we just sat and talked.. Then when it was a few minutes to 4pm, he then said that he would want to use my hp to call his dad, but he would use his SIM card. Blame it on my stupidity, I lent him my hp without thinking.

He said he would return it to me once he is done. After talking on the phone with his dad, he then made a phone call to his friend. Then while on the phone, he told me that he wanted to go to S-11 to eat, *padehal sebelom movie dier dah makan tau* because he said he was hungry. And I was like "Lapar lagi?!"

Ok so we made our way to S-11, and all the way to S-11, he was on the phone with his friend. I really didn't see it coming. So anyways, once at S-11 here's the conversation...

Him : You nak minum ape2 tak?
Me : Tak nak.
Him : Cepat lah nak minum ape?
Me : Tak nak la.
Him : Takpe. I beli je air pape, u minum.

Then he went off to buy the drinks. After buying, he came back to the table with a tray and two bandung drinks... Next...

Him : You nak makan ape?
Me : I tak nak makan la.
Him : Takpe, I beli Yong Tau Foo kiter share.
Me : Yela, pape laa...

So, he went off to "buy his food".

How long does it take for you to buy food? Average time would be about 5-10 mins or even lesser depending on cooking time and also crowd.

Precisely. I waited for at least a whole 20 mins when I my gut feeling just told me that there is something wrong.

I drank abit of the Bandung that he bought *sempat tau. rezeki sey u!*, and I walked off. I looked at the Yong Tau Foo stall, and *poof*, he wasn't there. NICE ONE!!!!

I started to panic. I felt so scared SIAL! I was like, "Oh shit, what now? How? Who? Where? When?"

I suddenly just forgot all my friends numbers siokk!! I was like walking around in circles, in and out of S-11, passing by the same place 2-3 times. My mind just went blank. Then I told myself to calm down, get a grip of myself and I looked for a payphone. I found one and tried to remember any of my friends numbers. How lucky I was, I remembered Miza's number. I was trembling ok! Controlling my tears, *sebak siokkk dada ku!*

So anyways, I got Ayu's number from Miza and called Ayu up to meet me. I was just so fcuking scared la! Kelengkang sotong betol!

So that was how I my handphone was stolen.

I have made a police report yesterday.

Why didn't you make a police report straight away? If I did, I wouldn't be able to get information about him. Only on Wednesday, I managed to get help from Eddy and Ayu to get some crucial information about him so that it would help to make my case a much more easier one to solve. Yesterday, I went with Ayu to make a police report. So now, everything is settled and I'm just waiting for a response from the Police.

Dear Andrika,

If you are reading this, I gave you more than 24 hours to own up for your actions. Being stubborn, you refuse to. Instead, you don't even want to talk to me. Why? Scared? So, since I had no other choice, I had to do this. I really didn't want this matter to get serious but you asked for it. You're just messing with the wrong girl. You're just lucky that you got away with it, in one piece, or not, some serious damage is gonna happen. So anyways, you just showed me how naive I can get and how important it is to choose the right people to mix with. Now my trust is gonna get harder to gain, thanks to you.

Yours truly,
Niki

P.S.
HAVE FUN IN JAIL "MR CID"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP