Saturday, July 07, 2007

7.7.07, the date to remember

Live Earth, Answer the call.
. . . - - - . . .

Damn I love this line. It's so simple but yet, holds so much meaning. I was watching Live Earth and during advertisements, they kept on showing those black and white short clips showing abt what we have been doing that contributes to the problem of what our one and only home, Earth, is facing.


I love each and every one of them. I mean, the clips made me realise how our simple everyday activities can cause so much damage to the earth. We think that it's just a normal thing, leaving the switches on, using electricity more than what we need.


I guess we humans just don't know when we have to learn the meaning of...

"Too much."

No matter what your background is, rich or poor, young or old, abled or disabled, it don't mean that any of us has an exception. No matter how much or little our contribution is to the society, the impact that we are causing to the Earth is uncomparable.

Sometimes it is hard to believe what we've been doing to nature no matter the amount. It's truly unbelievable.

So let's stop for a minute and take the time to see what we can do to lessen the climate crisis.

***********************************

Ok, so on this very special date.. nothing much really happened. It's just that I finished Al-Baqarah, the longest surah in the Quran today, and I'm so darn proud of that ok!

So today was like any other weekends, out with the family. Ate lunch at Bilal restaurant, the one opposite Khatib Camp. I was like super duper hungry ok because I didn't have any breakfast. Mama and Papa ordered the food.


The food was relatively good. Relatively. Not to say marvellous because too much of the dishes are curry based. Maklum la, the restaurant macam arab2 campur indian gitu ah. In other words, cepat muak laaa...! But the food is nice la.


Oh and one thing about this restaurant... THE GLASSES SUMPAH MAHA BESAR PIA BESAR SIAAA!!!!! You won't go thirsty la ok. IT'S SUPER DUPER BIG!!!!! Terperanjat skejap aku tengok tu gelas. Macam sindir je kasi cawan besar.

Also, one of the straps on my pair of Brazilliano praia putus hokayy!! I was darn frustrated laaa!! I was at Paragon with my family because we were looking for a birthday present for Noah's 2nd birthday at Toys'R'Us. Noah is my baby cousin.

So since one of the strap dah putus, I had to buy a new pair of footwear. Went to the shoe department at Metro Paragon and I bought myself no doubt an expensive pair of Crocs. I love it la ok!!!! I will definitely wear it to school on monday.

Oh and had some teatime *cheyy, org ENGLISH ok!* at Delifrance Paragon. Oh and and I had the Fondant De Chocolat Chaud. Just saying it makes me feel sexy. Haha!! Sounds appetising? It definitely is... JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THAT SIA!!!! Any sweet tooth can't resist that sia. Why do they make chocolate taste sooo goooddd?!?!?! Ok ok. I sound like a freak now. Shut up.

Oh, and the chocolate cake that you see, inside is hot chocolate fudge waiting to ooze out. Tell me I got all of you dripping saliva all over your keyboard....!!!!

After Paragon, went home and got ready to go to Nek Cik Tah's house for Noah's 2nd birthday.

Hope he likes the present my family bought for him.

Did I say I love my Crocs?

No wonder it's some expensive piece of shiet. Now I know why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP