Friday, July 13, 2007

Paranoid

Friday the 13th..

Known to be the day where all bad luck occurs.

Not to be supersticious or anything. Just that sometimes, we believe in this sorta things, just for the fun of it. If not, there wouldn't be any thrill. Haha.

Life's been a whole rollercoaster ride. Wait, life was never easy in the first place.

I'm becoming paranoid at the slightest of things when it involves affairs of the heart, mind and soul. It's like I'm so desperate to find someone that is willing to hear me pour my feelings out, my sincerity, my doubts, my secrets, my problems.

I've got noone to spend the most time with for more then 24 hours. It's either I'm alone, or with someone different each time. So where does this go?

Call me desperate, pathetic and worthless.

Sometimes I'm just yearning for it until it comes to a point where I tend to go to desperate measures. That's how bad it gets. However, I don't wish for any of that to happen. Maybe it's just not the time, yet...

So when is it really time? Maybe if I start changing my perception of how I look at it, then I guess it would help speed up time.

Time. Hmm.. I think the person who's responsible for inventing this is a genius. At one point, we feel that time flies. Sometimes, we feel that time goes slow. At other times, we feel that time just stops.

Only one word, yet 3 different ways to look at it. Wonderful ain't it?

Oh well. I've got no mushy stories to tell, events that make me feel like I have butteflies in my stomach, problematic shiets to share.

That's how boring it gets. No wait, that's how boring I get.

I'm tired of people telling me... "It's just not your time yet." or "Don't worry, your time would come."

So does anyone know when is my time yet? C'mon man. I need an answer. Waiting is out of the question.

I don't wanna be that "look-all-her-friends-are-partnered-except-her" kinda girl. I think I'd stop being nice and think about myself for once.

Something is wrong with me. I think I need steroids. Or maybe it's just because it's Friday the 13th.

How do I get people to just understand?
Dearest untuned rhapsody, can you tell me please?

Oh lastly...

Happy 18th Birthday Rohajirah Rohmadon aka Jirah Camel :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP