Friday, July 27, 2007

Sugar-rushed


I'm a happy girl today thanks to this company J.Co Donuts & Coffee. Mama's colleague who came from Batam bought a box of a dozen donuts for the family! YAY! I felt like God has answered my call to get some scrumptious donuts with all the food talk from a fellow blogger friend, Raelynn. I was super duper excited when I saw Papa with a bag of donuts from J.Co. I muttered under my breath like "OMG DONUTS!" for like a million times! And when Papa settled down with the donuts, I straight away had my fat short fingers onto the box to reveal, a dozen donuts!


I was one happy kid sia. I ate 4 of them ok! My gluttony towards sugar got the better of me. OMG! I didnt bother contemplating about the amount of calories and fats I'm gaining. Oh well, at least I didnt have dinner. But still, THE AMOUNT OF SUGAR! Now I feel guilty.

As long as I'm contented with myself, I'm still a happy girl. I'm not worried about my self-conscience anyways in the first place. Hah!

Next would be ice-cream and tiramisu! I'm aiming for Gelare's. And maybe, a dinner at Fish & Co. LOL!

I'm having a sugar rush!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP