Wednesday, August 01, 2007

i've been tagged... THANX AH LAINI!

Thanx eh Laini.... LOL!


Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!


1) For the millionth time, I'M NOT A LESBIAN!


2) I do talk to myself when it ends up that noone is listening to me. Ah ok.


3) Ask me to cook? Not gonna happen. It takes me like a whole 15 mins just to slice onions.


4) I have apparently taken up the position of being everyone's batal. For some reason, people just love putting their heads on my shoulders and my arms.


5) I'm proud to be fat and I'm proud to be boncet. DEAL WITH IT!

6) When I say I'm a quiet person.. I REALLY AM!


7) I have quitted smoking ok. So don't bother asking and offering me a ciggarette.


8) I'm a chocoholic and have obsessions over sweet stuff. That explains the weight I'm gaining and NOT losing.


9) I do attend religious classes on Saturday so that explains why my Saturdays are usually occupied.


10) I am the YOUNGEST among my friends. NOT the oldest.

To those who wants to do this, just do this. I can't name anyone right now. haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP