Sunday, August 12, 2007

At the verge

School is killing me. I have 4 submissions and 2 presentations for the next coming week and time is against me. I'm at the verge of just blowing up. I'm tired, stressed and definitely drained of all brain power that is within me. Just hope I don't fall sick with the amount of stress that I'm facing right this moment.
Anyways, I did mention I went to Marina Bay to watch NDP live. So here are some of the shots I took...
Notice the flag my dad is holding? He was for some reason super excited over the fact that he broke his virginity of 18 years when he watched the NDP live this year. Haha! So patriotic. He was waving the flag and didn't let go of the flag for almost the entire show. Oh well, somehow, he got tired and he could even sleep sometime during the later displays. AHAHAHAHAH! So much for being patriotic.

Look at the crowd outside One Fullerton Hotel. All enthusiastic Singaporeans waiting to watch the NDP without having any access to the Marina Bay stadium and of course, the long awaited fireworks. Funky!

The view of the ECP from where I was seated. Cool eh? HAHA.. I LOVE THE FERRIS WHEEL!!!!!!


For some reason, these people in weird looking costumes are suppose to be mascots and motivators. I have no idea whats up with the costumes. Trying to go along with the "by the bay" theme? Bad attempt. Minus the costume, and everything would be so much better.

Anyways, there are other photos here. Feel free to check them out. Uploading all of them here takes tooo much time. Oh and there is also a video of the fireworks which I have yet to upload to my Multiply. The video irritating sikit sebab for the last 2 minutes when it was the grand finale, my camera card was full. Mmg ni camera carik pasal dgn aku tapi takpe.

That was National Day. The next day was Yan's birthday. Dah tua "budak" tu yer.. :x Ooosss...

Me and Fizah bought for him a birthday cake. He didn't expect it. Tergamam ke ape Yan. LOL!Anyways, the cake was brought to you by Yours Truly and it was from DJ Bakery. The cakes there are super sedap nak mampos k.

Happy 22nd Birthday YAN!

*tua sia. Oooosss...*

So that is one birthday down. The next birthday was my dearest Papa...


Happy 44th Birthday PAPA!!!!!

Oh and also not forgetting....
Happy 18th Anniversary Mum & Dad!!!!

*mind you, their anniversary was on the 7th of August. :x*

So the family had dinner at Fish & Co. at Parkway Parade. It was our first time dining there and I tell you, I was so bloody excited la. I mean it's my first's there and I was spoilt for choice to decide which dish would be perfect for dinner. I had to go for the New York Fish & Chips because it said in the menu something about having cheese in the fish. COOL OR WHAT!?


Sis had the Original Fish & Chips. The waiters should have warned us about the size of Fish & Chips they were serving. The fish was BESAR GILER PIG KEDAUNG ok! Tergamam skejap. But seriously, the food was super duper nice. I wanna go there again!!!!!


Oh and mama and papa had the Seafood Platter for 2. Now get a load of this......


Anyone for Fish & Co.? Please please please! Next time I wanna try the Salmon.

Counting down the days...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP