Thursday, August 16, 2007

impulsive.

Been a real busy week for me. I had a project submission on Monday and Tuesday, a presentation and a submission on Wednesday, a presentation TODAY and one final submission on Friday.

Someone just kill me.

One helluva week for me. Thank god it's coming to an end real soon. I just want Thursday afternoon to end like REAL fast.... Why? The presentation on Thursday morning is a killer. Why do they create Derivatives? No wait. Why are there evil lecturers?!

Anyways, I had some weird events happening.

Firstly, Mr B suddenly texted me during the weekends. Was it because he was missing me? I don't know. Whatever it is, I felt numb about it and today, he rang me up. He told me he would be away for two weeks. I know very well what the reason was and he told me not to tell anyone. I'm the only person who knows. Still, why me?

Next, my ex's wife texted me yesterday at dinner. Damn was I shocked about it. Like REALLY. I thought I was long forgotten by them and they were erased in my mind. Suddenly, there she was. You can say I'm "traumatised" but in a good kind of way. But, not to worry. I'm in good terms with the wife. We've met before and that meeting was like meeting your deepest darkest fear that you've been keeping to yourself. At that point of time, I felt like I was the mistress. Only God knows how nervous I was... what more speechless when I actually saw them. My heart skipped a many beat(s). Thank God that's history..

Then I started to have those feelings again. Those thoughts that makes my sub-conscience run wild. My conscience has awaken again... and this time, it's causing a major turmoil to myself...

Thoughts about wrecking the ex's life came across my mind when I was having my bus journey home from school. To think again, why should I even bother? It's not like he would be running back to me. Though I treasured him alot and also he is one true love where everything was just nice, simple and precious, yet he's not meant to be.

Those days are still freshed in my head.

Nonetheless, those days again, are just history. Bitter sweet memories.

Feelings begin to submerged from the depths of my heart. I just didn't know why it still existed. I was truly confident that I've long thrown all of it away. Yet, noone can really seem to replace what I felt during those days. I guess, like always, the only thing to do now is wait.

Now I feel that waiting is becoming a pest.

Sometimes, we need to think of evil thoughts to trigger second thoughts. Though I can be impulsive at times, but in the end, I'm no bad ass.

If only I knew the reason behind everything that happens.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP